R.L.S VITE INSTRUCTIONS
1) After having spread the adhesive, insert the clip under the tile/slab. According with tiles/slabs size, set one or more clips.
2) Set the tile/slab.
3) Beat the tile/slab with a rubber mallet.
4) Insert the cap in the clip threat and with just to fingers twist it down by acting on the grip point: itreaches the tile in a second (“spinning top” effect”).
5) Then tight the cap so to level the Tiles/slabs (remove lippages).
6) Wait until the adhesive is completely set.
7) Remove the cap by beating it with a white rubber mallet (or with the foot). Beat parallel to the joint line. As an alternative, unscrew the cap, remove it and beat directly on the clip (parallel to the joint line).