How to set the base/clip
- After having spread the adhesive, insert the clip (base/support) underneath the tiles and along the 4 sides (fig.1).
- According with tiles size, set one or more clips on every side of the tile.
- Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet (fig.2).
How to insert the wedge
- Insert the wedge in the clip (base) slot paying attention not to pass the breakpoint (fig.3).
- To facilitate this operation, the use of the special traction-adjustable-pliers is recommended (fig.4).
How to remove the support
- Once the adhesive is set (fig.5), the protruding part of the support, has to be removed by separating it from the clip/base. This can be done with a rubber mallet or even with feet. Beat parallel to the joint (fig.6).
Minimum required joint: 1,5 mm (1/16″). Tile thickness: min 3 mm (1/8″), MAX 12 mm (1/2″)
Download pdf RLS HD gb