Download the chapter “Tools“
- Protective padded bag ideal for both transporting and storing the machine (i.e.: E-Fox) or other tools/accessories;
- Provided with both handles and shoulder belt;
- One internal pocket;
- Equipped with a zip along the opening on the top of the bag;
- Made in Italy.
RV175: “VACUUM” PUMP SUCTION CUP WITH REPLACEABLE VACUUM GAUGE AND RUBBER CUP
- RV175: “vacuum” pump suction cup with vacuum gauge designed for handling ceramic tiles and slabs that guarantees perfect grip even on textured tiles. RV 175 is also suitable for lifting any non-porous material such as marble, granite, glass, etc.
- The vacuum gauge allows to constantly monitoring the gripping status of the suction cup, informing the operator when it is necessary to restore the vacuum level.
- The stain-free rubber cup is easily removable from the die-cast aluminum main body and can therefore be replaced if necessary.
- RV175 is equipped with a carry case, complete with protection cup and maintenance kit.
- The vacuum gauge is protected against impacts and can be easily replaced, if necessary. In the event of accidental breakage, a dedicated screw is included into the maintenance kit, which allows the suction cup to be used without the vacuum gauge.
- High performance vacuum valve, resistant to corrosion.
- Maximum load capacity: 130 Kg (286.6 lbs). Safety factor 1,5.
- Ø 175 mm (6 7/8”) cup.
- Made in Italy.
VENTOSE: “MEDUSA” (SINGLE SUCTION CUP) – DOUBLE SUCTION CUPS – TRIPLE SUCTION CUPS
- “Medusa” has an ergonomic grip with lever for one handed use (down = suction, up = release).
- “Medusa”: maximum lifting load 40 Kg – 88 lbs (on clean and smooth surfaces).
- Double suction cup and triple suction cup are made of cast aluminum and grey stain-free rubber.
- Double suction cup: maximum lifting load 90 Kg (198 lbs)on clean and smooth surfaces.
- Triple suction cup: maximum lifting load 140 Kg (309 lbs) on clean and smooth surfaces.
- All models have a Ø 115 mm (4 1/2”) rubber cup with welded metallic pin.
STANDARD KNEE PADS, “RELAX-GEL” and WITH RIBBING
- For Knee protection.
- The standard knee pads are made of molded polyurethane, in one piece. These knee pads are very durable.
- The “Relax” knee pads are made of plastic shell for a maximum knee protection.
- And a comfort elastic fabric with single strap system.
- The knee pads with ribbing are useful when using sand or mortar (mud bed) layouts. The ribbing flexes with the knee so that the knee pad stays in contact with the leg to prevent sand or other particles from getting in between the knee and knee pad.
- They have a replaceable soft foam inserts.
- Made of impact resistant plastic with a “waffled” (textured) bottom to provide grip and to distribute the wearers weight evenly over the surface.
- The toe-guard is included and designed to accommodate most safety-shoes.
- Available with spring or elastic straps.
- Shoes are perfectly flat in order to distribute weight evenly over the surface.
- Shoe surface measures approximately 20×39 cm (12 square inches).
SHOES FOR WALKING ON THE ADHESIVE WHILE SETTING TILES
- Steel bottom, replaceable toe-guard made of nylon.
- The toe-guard is designed for safety- shoes.
- Straps to the shoe with a spring strap.
“MORBIDONE” FOAM BOARD
- Made of a single piece of molded plyurethane.
- This foam knee board solves the problem of knee protection for those who cannot wear straps behind the knees.
“NELSON” ROLLING SEAT WITH KNEE PAD
- Comfortable, strong, steady, designed to prevent occupational injuries associated with the knees and back.
- Ideal for adhesive spreading or any other job where being in a stooped/kneeling position for a period of time is needed.
- Adjustable height from 25 a 35 cm (10” – 13 3/4”) to transfer the weight through the seat rather than through the knees.
“NAPOLEONE” SEAT WITH WHEELS
- Comfortable, strong, steady, prevent back and knee strain by sitting and rolling.
- Adjustable height from 27 to 35 cm (10 5/8” – 13 3/4”).
- Facilitates jobs such as skirting or wall tiling up to 80/100 cm (31 3/8”- 40”) while sitting in comfort.
- The “Naploeone’s” (5) five wheel design allows it to roll smoothly and comfortably in any direction.
“ELIA” BUCKET-HOLDER / TILE DOLLY
- Use with the cover for carrying a bucket or stacks of tile.
- Easy to move on free-spinning wheels (3).
- Use without the cover to tilt the bucket for easier access to the adhesive.
“PUGIOL” WORK BENCH
- Useful as a work bench and also as a platform due to the strong steel frame.
- Stand folds down for easy transport.
- Work bench size: 45x77xh 74 cm (17 3/4”x30 1/8”xh 29”).
- Dimensions in transport position: 100x45xh 11 cm (40”x17 3/4”xh 4 3/8”).
MODULAR BENCHES WITH FOLDING LEGS: BM180 MKII and BM180 PLUS
- Both equipped with folding legs to put the product in transport configuration quickly and easly.
- The steel structure and the worktop made of anodized aluminum profiles guarantee sturdiness and stability.
- Both with legs provided with adjustable rubber feet.
- Both provided with adjustable anodized aluminum profiles.
- BM180 MkII: height: 83 cm (32 3/4”). Max load: 150 Kg (331 lbs). Worktop dimensions: 180 x 90 cm (3’x6’).
- BM180 PLUS: height: 83 cm (32 3/4”). Max load: 150 Kg (331 lbs). Width: from 100 cm (3.2’) up to 150 cm (4.9’).
- Slab lifter with max extension 50 cm is ideal to lift and lay tiles and large stone, such as terrazzo, etc..
- It helps to facilitate lifting and reduce stress to the hands and fingers.
- For sizes of: 30-35-40-45-50 cm (11 7/8”-13 3/4”- 15 3/4” – 17 3/4” – 19 5/8”).
- Adjusting slab lifter 50-60 cm is ideal for handling and laying large format slabs (max 65×65 cm – 25 1/2”) with high thickness and structured surfaces.
- Variable extension from 50 to 65 cm (19 5/8” to 25 1/2”).
- Sturdy and reliable galvanized steel structure.
- Minimum required joint: 3 mm (1/8”).
- Adjusting slab lifter 50-120 cm is ideal for handling and laying large format slabs (max length 120 cm – 47 1/4”) with high thickness and structured surfaces.
- Variable extension from 50 to 120 cm (19 5/8” to 47 1/4”).
- Sturdy and reliable structure made of aluminum and steel.
- Double handle.
- Minimum required joint: 3 mm (1/8”).
TEMPERED STEEL MORTAR SPREADER WITH POLES, “SLITTINO” STEEL SLIDE KIT, “KESSLER” HANDLES FOR STRAIGHT EDGE/LEVELS
- The mortar spreader is ideal to spread cement and sand screed, asphalt, sand mixtures etc..
- Strong and light. Can be used with aluminum pole 133-178 cm (70” – 52”).
- The anodized aluminum poles are of superior strength, available in multiple lengths. Sectional version also available.
- “Slittino” is a kit of 4 steel slides, 1500x50x5/10 mm (4’1”x2”x 9/16”).
- To be laid on reference strips to make up the screed rails, creates a straight, smooth surface for the level or screed to slide on.
- “Kessler” is a pair of “handles” to be put on your straight edge or level. A unique way to give your old straight edge, screed bar, or level, an ergonomic upgrade.
- For straight levels of minimum height of 50 mm (2”) and thickness from 15 to 35 mm (5/8”- 1 3/8”).
- Roll for easy, fast, and even, laying of preformed membrane laid with adhesive.
- Height-adjustable-shaft provided with double handles.
- Available also the version for use on wall or small areas.
ANTI-BOUNCE HAMMERS AND HAND TILE BEATERS
- The hammers have a white non-marring rubber, which leaves no mark on the tile.
- All mallets are balanced to reduce stress to the wrists.
- Molded in a single-piece, the handle is reinforced with a steel core for superior strength.
- The plastic tile beaters revent tile lippage and ensures adequate bond between tile and adhesive.
- Plastice construction does not warp with humidity.
- Grooved, flat base prevents suctioning so the beater does not stick to the tile.
- The off-set handle provides a larger striking surface. Depth: 15 mm (5/8”).
ADJUSTABLE SQUARE and ANGLE GUIDE “DIAGONAL”
- This is truly a one of a kind square level. There are positive stops at 0°/45°/90°/135°/180° all on one level.
- The unique design allows this level to be folded in half for convenient storing.
45° position for laying out diagonal floors.
90° position for setting square on floors or to check the plumb.
180° position to check the level and to take measurements.
- “Diagonal” is the easy and accurate way to measure the angle and size of cuts when laying out diagonal floors.
- Especially helpful where walls/rooms are out of square.
- The sliding bar allows measurements to be taken into corners.
“SPEED” STAIRS SETTERE and “KRICK KROCK” WALL LEVELLING GUIDES
- “Speed” is ideal for fast and accurate setting of steps.
- It replaces the use of the bricks, prevents the movement of the tread and the riser.
- The 90° upright keeps the riser in the desired position.
- The graduated and sliding staffs show the projection of the tread over the riser.
- Can be used for tread depth of 5 to 55 mm (from 7/32” to 2 1/8”).
- Only useful for monolithic tread and with lowest projections 25 mm (1”).
- “Krick Krock” replaces the traditional methods such as tacking in supports or shimming with tile etc..
- Especially useful in high moisture areas where a waterproofing membrane is being used and cannot be punctured.
- Especially useful where the floor has slope so that is not possible to start laying directly from the floor.
- Maximum extension 30 cm (12”).
Download the chapter “Tools”