RV175: “VACUUM” PUMP SUCTION CUP WITH REPLACEABLE VACUUM GAUGE AND RUBBER CUP
- RV175: “vacuum” pump suction cup with vacuum gauge designed for handling ceramic tiles and slabs that guarantees perfect grip even on textured tiles. RV 175 is also suitable for lifting any non-porous material such as marble, granite, glass, etc.
- The vacuum gauge allows to constantly monitoring the gripping status of the suction cup, informing the operator when it is necessary to restore the vacuum level.
- The stain-free rubber cup is easily removable from the die-cast aluminum main body and can therefore be replaced if necessary.
- RV175 is equipped with a carry case, complete with protection cup and maintenance kit.
- The vacuum gauge is protected against impacts and can be easily replaced, if necessary. In the event of accidental breakage, a dedicated screw is included into the maintenance kit, which allows the suction cup to be used without the vacuum gauge.
- High performance vacuum valve, resistant to corrosion.
- Maximum load capacity: 130 Kg (286.6 lbs). Safety factor 1,5.
- Ø 175 mm (6 7/8”) cup.
- Made in Italy
DOWNLOAD THE LEAFLET WITH TOOLS FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES