For use into 3 tiles intersection
For use into 4 tiles intersection
- Levelling system made up of cap and clips.
- Insert the cap in the clip threat and with just to fingers twist it down by acting on the grip point: it reaches the tile in a second (“spinning top” effect).
- Then tight the cap so to level the tiles (remove lippages).
- Once the adhesive is set, remove the cap by beating it with a white rubber mallet (or with the foot). Beat parallel to the joint line. As an alternative, unscrew the cap, remove it and beat directly on the clip (parallel to the joint line).
- The cap is designed to provide maximum ergonomics and finger grips both for starting cap rotation on the clip and for applying the necessary force for levelling tiles (lippage removal) with ease.
- The cap hollow-design allows the user to see the grout joint. This makes it suitable to be use both on tiles sides and intersections.
- Wide range of clips for joints of 1 mm, 1.5 mm and 3 mm (1/32″, 1/16″, 1/8″).
- 1 mm (1/32″) clips available in two versions: for tiles thickness from 3 to 15 mm (1/8″-19/32″) and for tile thickness from 14 to 26 mm (9/16″- 1″) This is ideal also for natural stones installation.
- The cap works on all clips.
- Self-stopping scratch-preventing washer with rubber ring and VITEXPRESS available as accessories.
BI-COMPONENT ANTI-SCRATCHING WASHER
- The washer for RLS VITE had been developed to prevent to scratch tiles characterized by a particularly delicate top finishing.
- In addition to that it also prevents the tiles to eventually move when tightening the RLS VITE Cap.
- The washer is designed to be connected to the RLS VITE cap for the maximum ease of use.
- It features an exclusive soft rubber ring that once it gets in contact with the tiles prevents the washer to rotate when tightening the cap..
- The rubber ring on the one hand avoids any risk of scratching the tiles, on the other allows to tighten the cap without having to hold the washer with your hand.
- The use of the washer does not affect the clips performances in terms of maximum and minimum thickness of the tiles to be leveled which therefore remain from 3 to 15 mm (1/8” – 5/8”) for the standard clip and 14-26 mm (17/32”-1 1/32”) for the tall clips.
- The washer can be removed from the cap if its use is not needed.
- It is recommended to perform the final removal phase with a hammer.
- Comes into plastic bucket for convenient storage.
VITEXPRESS: RLS VITE screw/unscrew
- Multifunction device which simplifies and speeds up the use of the RLS VITE system during its installations & removal process.
- Equipped with an 8 mm hexagonal shaft which makes it suitable with the most popular cordless screwdrivers available on the market.
- It performs 4 functions:
1. Screw: it allows a fast tightening of the cap onto leveling clip until it sits onto tile/slab, a consistent tightening torque can be set via the clutch adjustment onto screwdriver to achieve a perfect leveling.
2. Unscrew: it allows you to quickly and comfortably unscrew the cap by reversing rotation of the screwdriver.
3. Remove: allows an innovative clip removal. Simply setting the tightening torque to the max level to properly break the clips with accuracy.
4. Pull apart: when the leveling job is finished, it allows to quickly remove the cap from the upper/broken section of the clips.
- It can be used to twist the individual cap as well as the cap equipped with the new anti-scratch washer.
- It can be used both on floor and on wall.
- Screwdriver not included.
- Sold in transparent blister with dedicated graphic.
WATCH THE VIDEOS
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE “RLS VITE” Download