Scarica l’intero capitolo “Attrezzi per posa a colla“
- For tiles up to 66 cm (26”).
- Efficient and Easy-to-use.
- Saves the time for spreading the adhesive.
- The adhesive is spread in an upright position with a consistent and even depth.
- Since the “Colombo” is fully adjustable to the width of your tile, there is no possibility of extra adhesive “skinning over” and creating a potential bond break. Spread only what you need.
- Supplied with: two dual notch blades with 8×8 – 10×10 mm and 6×6 – 12×12 mm 8×8 – 10×10 mm e 6×6 – 12×12 mm ( 5/16”x5/16” – 13/32”x13/32” e 1/4”x1/4” – 15/32”x15/32”).
- Equipped with: dual notch blades 8×8 – 10×10 mm and 6×6 – 12×12 mm (5/16”x5/16” – 13/32”x13/32” e 1/4”x1/4” – 15/32”x15/32”).
SLANT RIDGE NOTCHED TROWELS 28X13 cm AND 36×13 cm (11”x5 1/8” AND 14 3/16”x5 1/8”)
- Thanks to the slanted and rounded notch, when placing the tile on adhesive spread with a slanted ridge, the ridges overlap and collapse to provide superior adhesive coverage and consequenlty avoid any air pocket under the tile/slab.
- No air pocket under the tile/slab means avoid water infiltration in case of outdoor floors or swim¬ming pools. Also, in case of thin slabs (3-7 mm thickness), it avoids any breakages caused by concentrated loads.
- The absence of air under the tile improves the transmission of heat in case of underfloor heating.
- Available also in size; the 36×13 cm (14 3/16” x 5 1/8”) size increases of 30% the coverage for each pass (compared to 28×12 cm – 11×4 3/4”); this makes this trowel perfect for larg format Tiles.
- Stainless steel, 100% rust-proof. Rubber handle mounted on a die-cast aluminum core.
RUBBER HANDLE NOTCHED TROWELS 36×13 cm AND (14 3/16”x5 1/8” AND 11”x4 3/4”)
- The 36×13 cm size, perfect for larg format tiles, increases of 30% the coverage for each pass (compared to 28×12 cm – 11×4 3/4”).
- Stamped in tempered steel 7/10.
- Handles are made of polished aluminum electro-welded to the blade.
- Handgrip provided with anti-rotation device.
- Available in square and round notch as well as V shape.
NOTCHED TROWELS 28 x 12 cm (11”x4 3/4”) AND 48×13 cm (18 7/8”x5 1/8”) WITH WOOD HANDLE
- Stamped in 22 guage tempered steel 6/10 (1/42”) with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Handles are made of waxed wood handgrips.
- The 28×12 cm handles are made of polished aluminum electro-welded to the blade with waxed wood handgrips fastened by a non-slip screw.
- The 43×18 cm handles are electro-welded to the blade.
- Both available in square and round notch as well as V shape.
TRAPEZIAL NOTCHED TROWELS AND NOTCHED TROWELS FOR SKIRTING
- Trapezial notched trowels available with plastic or steel handle.
- Trapezial notched trowels with plastic handle are available with V shape notch.
- Trapezial notched trowels with steel handle are available with square and V shape notch.
- The unique design of the trowel for skirting allow the user to easiely apply adhesive to these smaller, narrower tiles without waste or mess.
THINSET SHOES (FOR WALKING ON THINSET / ADHESIVE)
- Steel bottom.
- Toe-guard made of replaceable nylon.
- Tip guard designed for safety shoes.
“ISOLA” AND “PENISOLA” (PLATFORMS TO WALK OVER THE FLOOR WITHOUT MOVING THE TILES WHEN LAYING WITH ADHESIVE)
- The platforms have ridges which extend into the joint and enable the user to walk over the floor without disturbing the tiles.
- “Isola”: to walk on the floor during installation with adhesive – “+” layout.
- “Penisola”: to walk on the floor during installation with adhesive – “T” layout.
- For joint larger then 2 mm (3/32”).
“FIDO” ERGONOMIC SUPPORT
- Comfortable, stable and safe support during the operation of spreading adhesive, placing, adjusting, cleaning of tiles, etc
- Thanks to the ergonomic design the weight of the body is distributed in an optimum manner relieving fatigue and increasing the working area range of the operator thus reducing installation time.
- Particularly useful for laying large format tiles.
- It comes with 4 white removable rubber feet (ant-slip and anti-stain): “FIDO” can be used (without feet) on adhesive already spread on the floor without disturbing the adhesive bed or (with feet) on installed tiles.
TROWELS, BRICKLAYING TROWELS AND PROFESSIONAL SCRAPERS
- Ergonomic design for a perfect and safe grip.
- Bi-material handle made in shock proof plastic and thermoplastic anti-slip rubber with finger guard. Additional anti-slip holes guarantee maximum grip.
- Sturdy and easy to clean thanks to the plastic injection system that makes the handle and the blade a single piece.
- Made in C55 first quality steel.
- Micro-fusion welding system guaranteed by every breakage and assures maximum strength, flexibility and reliability.
- Protected from rust by a special ecologic varnish.
- Rectangular finishing trowels are stamped in 22 guage tempered steel 6/10 (1/42”) with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Trapezial finishing trowels are stamped in stainless steel AISI420- 6/10 22 guage (1/42”).
- Impugnatura in alluminio brillantato con fissaggio elettrosaldato in tutti i modelli.
- Both modelas have handles which are made of polished aluminum electro-welded to the blade with waxed wood or rubber handgrips fastened by a non-slip screw.
- Hexagonal calibrated arm 10 mm (3/8) with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Available in double spiral or 4 spoke shape, with screw or chuck fit..
- Made of impact resistant plastic.
- Resists temperatures down to -5°.
- The reinforced bottom and rim make it suitable for carrying heavy loads (tile waste etc…).
Scarica l’intero capitolo “Attrezzi per posa a colla”