260 cm (102 1/3”)
90 mm (3 1/2”)
3 CV – 2,2 kW
- For cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement etc…
- Maximum length of cut 260 cm (102 1/3”).
- Maximum depth of cut: 90 mm (3 1/2”) in single pass; 125 mm (5”) in double pass.
- Diamond blade max Ø 360 mm (14”); min Ø 300 mm (12”).
- Plunge cut and adjustable cutting depth.
- Heavy duty water pump and jet nozzles provide superior blade cooling.
- Water jet near to the cutting point for an optimal cooling.
- Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
- Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
- Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 38 lt (10 Gal).
Sliding motor assembly with galvanized steel housing provided with 4 pulleys (double internal bearings each).
Pulleys are easy to re-adjust (tighten): avoid play and confer long lasting precision of cut.
Equipped with the motor feed system with wheel kit..
Equipped with side bench with adjustable square which allow to maintain a perfect parallelism between the tile and the cutting line.
Telescopic legs provided with double safety device and wheels kit.
Equipped with: Ø 350 mm (14”) diamond disc for porcelain tiles, wheel kit feed, side bench with adjustable squadre, wheels kit for easy transport, keys kit, user manual.
Wide range of accessories available.