Cutting system for large format tiles up to 332 cm – 10.9 ft. (447 cm – 14.7 ft. with optional extension), lightweight (9 Kg – 19.8 lbs) and easy to transport.
RAIZOR: CUTTING SYSTEM FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES
- Cutting system for large format tiles up to 332 cm – 10.9 ft. (447 cm – 14.7 ft. with optional extension), lightweight (9 Kg – 19.8 lbs) and easy to transport.
- The resistant padded bag protects the product and allow to carry it easily. It has adjustable compartments and inside pocket for placing personal belongings or work tools.
- Guides are made of sturdy aluminum extruded profiles, each one with 3 stain-free suction cups Ø 88 mm (3 1/2”) – 6 suction cups in total.
- The suction cups, extremely useful while measuring the size of the cut to be made, prevent the cutting guide to move during the scoring, ensuring the maximum precision. Also, they prevent the cutting guide to overturn, no matter how much pressure is applied during the scoring: this allows to effectively score even high thickness tiles.
- The suction cups’ handles perform a 180° movement in order not to interfere with the cutting unit.
- The cutting unit is made of die cast aluminum and runs onto the guide thanks to 3 polyoxymethylene (wearing-resistant material) wheels; each equipped with two internal bearings. It is provided with fine adjustment systems (factory-calibrated) allowing the perfect coupling of the cutting unit with the guide. This allows both to eliminates any kind of play and to perfectly align the wolframcarbide cutting-wheel to the guide resulting in maximum efficacy, precision and quality of cut.
- To cut tiles thicker than 12 mm (1/2”) use the pliers 169TM01AN (accessory). Made of sturdy galvanized steel they are provided with knob to apply progressive and precise pressure exactly on the scoring line.
- The accessory extension (art. 433CRP100) offering a cutting length of 103 cm (3.4 ft.) if used alone, allows the RAIZOR system to reach a maximum length of cut of 447 cm (14.7 ft.) or 275 cm (9 ft.) by using only one profile/guide plus the extension.
- Add the cutting unit POWER-RAIZOR (accessory) to perform cuts (45°/90°/180°) with diamond disc.
- Supplied with SNAP cutting-off pliers for 3-12 mm (1/8”-1/2”) thickness tiles.
Art. 433CR R
RAIZOR is composed by:
– two connectable guides with cutting length of 160 cm (5.2 ft.) each;
– die-cast cutting unit provided w/wolfram carbide wheel Ø 16 mm (5/8”) and pin (pin rotates on bearings);
– cutting-off pliers for tiles/slabs with thickness from 3 to 6 mm (1/8” – 1/4”);
padded bag with shoulder-straps and provided with inside modular compartments and pocket.
SNAP: CUTTING-OFF PLIER FOR 3-12 mm (1/8”-1/2”) THICKNESS TILES
- Cutting-off plier for tiles and slabs with a thickness from 3 to 12 mm.
- Body with ergonomic grip entirely made of die-cast aluminum.
- The progressive pressure applied via the special knob allows to perform the snap (in correspondence of the scoring/marking performed on the slab) with precision and extreme efficacy, while ensuring the maximum delicacy on the surface of the slab.
- Width-adjustable rubber feet maximize the load applied depending on the width of the tile.
- Compact and light (it easily fits into RAIZOR carry bag).
- Made in Italy.
Art. 169TB RAI (included in RAIZOR)- Cutting-off plier for 3-12 mm thickness tiles
- Extruded aluminum extension for RAIZOR equipped with 2 stain-free-rubber suction cups Ø 88 mm (3 1/2”) and connecting system. By combining the extension to both RAIZOR’s guides or just one of them, the system offers the maximum flexibility in terms of length of cut (maximum 447 cm – 14.7 ft.). The extension can also be used alone (length of cut: 103 cm – 3.4 ft.). It fits in its specific compartment in RAIZOR’s bag.
Art. 433CRP100 – Raizor extension 115 cm
CUTTING-OFF PLIER FOR THICK TILES
- Cutting-off pliers for tiles/slabs thicker than 6 mm – 1/4” (art.169TM01AN). Made of sturdy galvanized steel they are provided with knob to apply progressive and precise pressure exactly on the scoring line. Dual position rotating presser and breaker allows to use the plier at begin/end of cut or along the strip (longitudinal/parallel to the incision/scoring). Width-adjustable rubber feet to fit for different widths of cut maximizes the leverage effect when applying pressure.
Art. 169TM01AN – Cutting-off plier for tiles thickness >6 mm
WATCH THE VIDEO
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE LEAFLET WITH TOOLS FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES