Angle grinder and diamond wheels not included. It includes cutting-off plier for 3-6 mm thickness tiles.
MOTOKOMPASS – DEVICE FOR CIRCULAR CUTTING AND SHAPING
- MOTOKOMPASS is a device designed to create rounded or with rounded corner furnishing elements.
- Possible diameters to perform: minimum 30 cm, maximum 100 cm.
- It is possible to perform both half/bullnose and 45° miter (jolly) profiles.
- Half/bullnose profiles can be performed on slabs and tiles with a thickness from 5 to 12 mm. Available radius: 6 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm.
- 45° bevel (jolly) profiles can be performed on slabs and tiles with a thickness from 3 to 12 mm.
- For finishing/polishing the shaped edges, it is recommended to use an angle grinder freehand (max 1400 rpm) with diamond pads.
- It can be either used dry (with a dust extractor) or with water (with kit for wet cut art.433PWW A).
- Suitable with almost all angle grinders with power between 600-1100W.
- Available for grinders with M14 arbor attachment (Art. 433KOMOHR) and for angle grinders with 5/8“ – 11 arbor attachment (Art. 433KOMOHUS).
- Equipped with: “RV 175” vacuum pump suction cup with vacuum gauge for use on textured surfaces (special references on the suction cup are available in order to correctly position the suction cup in relation to the work to be performed), scoring device with diamond wheel Ø 16mm, housing unit for angle grinder for shaping edges, cutting-off plier for snap after the scoring cut, use and maintenance manual.
- Angle grinder and diamond tools are not included: they have to be purchased separately.
WATCH THE VIDEO
DOWNLOAD THE LEAFLET WITH TOOLS FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES