CAM ADV – CART FOR TRASPORT AND STORAGE OF LARGE FORMAT TILES AND HANDLING DEVICES
Art. 169CML UN
- Cart designed for transport and handling of large format tiles (for instance 3200x1600x h 6 mm – 10.5’x5.25’x h 15/32”).
- It allows to easily and safely spread adhesive in the back of the tile (“back-buttering”). For this purpose it comes with two height-adjustable hooks for holding our frames “EASY-MOVE MkIV with crossbars” (and previous models) with the slab fasten on them.
- When the handling devices / frames (such as EASY-MOVE MkIV) are on the CAM ADV, the suction cups remain fully accessible. This allow to restore the vacuum (if needed) easily. This feature is particularly relevant when installing textured large format tiles.
- One side of the cart can be used as storage for the transport of one or more slabs.
- On the storage side there are 2 height-adjustable rubber supports, to prevent any accidental damage to the slabs as well as a telescopic safety hooks (which can be adapted to the dimension of the slab) to prevent slabs to fall.
- Wooden plans with rubber edges on both sides of the cart provide safe support for large format tiles.
- Two of the four pivoting wheels are provided with brakes so to prevent the cart to accidentally move.
- CAM ADV is light thanks to its design and the aluminum components.
- Maximum load: 250 Kg (551 lbs).
WATCH THE VIDEO
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE LEAFLET WITH TOOLS FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES