BM180 MkII with folding legs/transport position
BM180 MkII – MODULAR WORKING BENCH WITH FOLDING LEGS
Art. 394MA RAI
- BM180 MkII is the ideal working bench for cutting and processing large format slabs.
- Worktop dimension (1 single table): 180×90 cm (6’x3’); up to 270×90 (8.9’x3′) with extension (accessory). Height: 83 cm (32 3/4”). Maximum load: 150 Kg (331 lbs).
- Combining together two BM180 MkII tables the resulting worktop dimension is 360×90 cm (11.8’x2.9’), which can be extended up 540×150 cm (17.7’x4.9’) with optional extensions. Ideal for any tile 300×100 cm (9.8’x3.2’) or bigger.
- Height: 83 cm (32 3/4”). Maximum load: 150 Kg (331 lbs).
- Two types of extension are available as accessories:
– art. 394CP270A: extension with folding legs to lengthen the bench of 90 cm (worktop total length 270 cm – 8.9’);
– art.394EST01A: telescopic extension to widen the bench up to 60 cm – 23 5/8” (worktop total width 150 cm – 4.9’).
- Other accessories available:
art. 394CC 01A: kit of 20 slab-support cylinders;
art. 394CR R: pair of wheels for easily move the bench when is in working position (legs not folded);
art. 394CA 01A: kit of 4 lateral steel hooks for hang up the cutting guides;
art. 394CB 01A: steel-made side tools box;
art. 394GA R: kit of 4 supports for in-legs shelf (wooden shelf not provided);
art. 394BLOPIACP: standalone tile holder for BM180 MkII – pair;
art. 394PM02ACP: strips support for BM180 MkII (length: 12 cm – 4 3/4”) – pair.
180×90 cm (6×3 ft)
: one single BM180
360×90 cm (11.8×3 ft)
: two BM180 combined
WORKTOP DIMENSIONS WITH OPTIONAL EXTENSIONS
270×90 cm (8.9×3 ft): one single BM180 with optional extension Art.394CP270A.
360×150 cm (11.8×4.9 ft): 2 benches BM180 with 2 extensions Art.394EST01A.
KIT OF 20 SLAB-SUPPORT CYLINDERS FOR BM180 MkII BENCH
Art. 394CC 01A
- Once mounted on the working bench BM180 MkII, the kit of 20 polypropylene supports (h 56 mm; Ø 60 mm) are designed to keep the slab lifted with respect to the bench aluminum profiles, always giving a stable worktop.
- The lifted position of the slab from the bench profiles allows to perform cuts with angle grinders in every direction (e.g.; perpendicular to the holes between the profiles) without having to worry about the risk of touching/damaging the underlying worktop with the diamond blade.
- The possibility to freely place the supports in any point on the surface of the bench allows to optimise the layout in order to obtain the best stability and support for the slab. This also in the most difficult situations and for the most complex cuts, such as square and rectangular holes.
- The assembly of the supports is extremely easy and fast: just insert them by sliding the underneath screw in the apposite groove and fix them in the desired position through a slight rotation.
- In plastic material and extremely resistant, studied to last for a long time and to be reusable virtually forever.
- The supports can be mounted exclusively on BM180 benches with grooved aluminum profiles (see the picture above).
- The supports do not preclude the use of the wide range of accessories for BM180 MkII neither the use of the POWER RAIZOR accessories, like the kit for wet cut and dust suppression (Art. 433PWW A) and the dust containment device (Art. 433PWZP A).
SIDE PROFILES FOR SCORING AND CUT
Art. 394IS 1200
- The side profile connects to the short side of the table offering a continuous support for score & cut the short side of the tile (i.e.: cut 120 cm side of a 120×240 cm tile).
- Available in two lengths: 124 cm and 164 cm (4’ and 5.4’). Therefore, suitable even for the largest tiles.
- We recommend the use of the 164 cm (5.4’) version only with BM180 PLUS.
- Version 124 cm (4’) fits on both BM180 MkII and BM180 PLUS.
- Free to slide in and out when mounted so to not interfere with operator when doesn’t need them.
BM180 MkII ACCESSORIES
standalone tile holder – pair
Strips support – pair
pair of wheels for legs
Kit 4 hooks for hang up cutting guides
Steel-made side tools box
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE Download