Officially established on 1974, the history of Raimondi S.p.A. dates back to almost one century ago.
Indeed, in the early 1900’s the Raimondi family entered the Tile industry through the father of the founder,
a master tile setter.
From him, the founder Mirco Raimondi, apprenticed under his father and practiced the art until 1960. On
those years, Mirco Raimondi left the job site with the intention of realizing some of his ideas.
So he started manufacturing machines designed to improve job quality and productivity while simultaneously
reducing operator fatigue: the vibrating machines.
Of proven effectiveness and high quality, those products immediately met the approval of professional tilers.
It was year 1974 and the company Raimondi Mirco S.n.c was established (which in 1984 will became
Raimondi S.r.l. and, in 2003 Raimondi S.p.A.).
The founder was soon joined by his son and current chairman Ivan Raimondi as well as his nephew Giorgio
Sighinolfi (who took care of design & engineering). Together they expanded the range of products and the
distribution network in a very short time, leading the company to develop the domestic market first and
growing internationally shortly after.
Currently Raimondi S.p.A., who in the meantime saw the joining of the third generation (Marco Raimondi
and Riccardo Sighinolfi), is a fast paced leader in the production of Tile / Stone machines and tools worldwide.
All this without losing its vocation for product quality and efficacy and, of course, the “made in Italy”.